Toronto Criminal Lawyer Alexander Ejsmont practices criminal defence in The Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice throughout the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario. The firm is available 24 hours a day and handles all stages of the criminal process including trials and appeals of serious criminal charges.
The law firm prides itself on serving as a resource to first-time offenders, young offenders, as well as those who have had prior experience with the justice system.
- Bail: Bail hearings, denial of bail, sureties
- Assault: Assault, aggravated assault, sexual assault
- Domestic Assault
- Fraud: Fraud Over $5,000, Fraud Under $5,000, Uttering Forged Documents, Identity Theft, Forgery
- Uttering Threats: In-person, assault and domestic assault related, internet, cell-phone threats
- Driving charges: Impaired driving, over 80, dangerous driving, impaired care or control
- Drug charges: Importation, trafficking, cocaine and marijuana possession
- Break and Enter
If you would like to discuss your charges or obtain representation, inquire about the possible consequences of certain charges, know that consultations are free and are completely confidential. Consultations are provided by telephone, in-person at the firm's Yonge St. office, and by video-conference on Skype. After-hours calls are accepted and your call will always be returned within a few hours.